Book Cover Pricing
Custom Book Covers
- Describe your desired cover including: genre, style, colors, stock photo preference (if you have any) in as much detail as possible. The better the detail you can give us, the better our chances are at being able to get you what you want.
- We’ll respond to you within 24 hours with a quote as well as a timeframe. Custom cover prices start at $200.00 for E-book only. Print covers are slightly higher or can be bundled together with an E-book cover for a discount.
- If multiple photos or additional fonts etc. need to be purchased the price will be higher.
- Turn around time for covers ranges from one to two weeks for an initial draft (depending on work load)
Please note that ALL copyrights to the final cover artwork belongs to VWZ designs. The license to any image used in the design is the property and responsibility of those who purchased it.
- Use the cover for your E-book or for print.
- Display the cover on your website, sales pages, 3rd Party Retailers and on social media. The attribution of, “Cover design by Rebekah Ganiere at VWZdesigns.com,” is always appreciated.
- Use the cover on promotional items such as postcards, bookmarks, banners, table clothes, buttons, stickers, business cards and any other swag that you see fit. You
- Please include “Cover design by Rebekah Ganiere at vwzdesigns.com” on your copyright page.
You may not:
- Claim the artwork is your own. The artwork is created by the artist and is owned by the artist.
- Print more than 100,000 copies of the design in any form without the purchase of an extended license. If you intend on using the cover on items for sale such as t-shirts, mugs, keychains, jewelry, etc. Please contact us to make sure the proper license has been purchased. Additional fees may apply.
- You may not (or have another artist) change or alter the cover in any way.
VWZ Designs reserves the right to use artwork for their own promotional purposes.
The Way We Work
- Once we have communicated about the cover you want and you agree to the terms, a non-refundable 50% deposit via PayPal is required.
- A mock-up will be delivered within one to two weeks (depending on work load). The cover will have a watermark because changes are still being made at this point. Additional changes to the cover will take from 48 hours up to a week (depending on work load.) If major changes are required (i.e. New Artwork or other significant changes) Additional cost may incur but will be discussed before hand and agreed upon by both parties.
- Approval of the final cover is made when the final cover is agreed upon and paid for by the client.
- The final files will be delivered digitally and will include:
E-book: A high quality 300DPI cover as well as a smaller 72DPI quality cover.
Print: A high quality 300DPI cover as well as a smaller 72DPI quality cover.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions on this page please contact us!